Interpretive signs are a great way to transform any space into a place of learning. These signs are suitable for industries ripe with information such as trails, parks, museums, bike routes etc.
This aluminum pedestal can be powder coated in a variety of colours.
Available for mounting up to 24x36 panels with a single pedestal or larger
signs with multiple pedestals.
Standard pedestals have 2 options:
- Pole base (60" long pole for post hole installation)
- Base Plate (7" base plate to mount to threaded rods in concrete pad or tube)
- All aluminum construction for corrosion resistance
- Sturdy 3"x3" post
- Outdoor polyester powder coating
- Customizable top plate can be made in a variety of shapes and sizes
- Custom design available for mounting
Custom printed plaque mounted (available in a variety of sizes) on Pedestal Base
Let us assist you to determine which options are best for your interpretive sign project and help you stay within budget.
- Customers can submit finished artwork by using our dropbox button, and we can assist you with finishing your project. If you require design work for your project, please indicate that in the section below and we will further discuss your needs.
Standard Interpretive Sign Frame - Aluminum
Pricing subject to change without notice
Please submit quote request to receive up to date pricing.